Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

That was fast 8-)

Got my ticket for the first showing in my city tomorrow night! Plenty of seats still left, which was surprising to me.

I'm so incredibly ashamed to say this will be my first time in a theater since seeing Joker in 2019. My 20 year-old self would disown me.

See it tomorrow, my first Nolan theatrical experience. I am very excited. Shows here are filling fast after only one and a half hours of advance booking (yesterday), around 3k+ tix were already gone.

natalie wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 7:38 am
It’s happening

El Especial wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 10:55 am

It’s happening
I really hope it won’t. But that’s just me. To me, Nolan should focus on other stuff of his own and whatnot. Too many expectations from people which can be dangerous if you ask me.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 11:03 am
El Especial wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 10:55 am

It’s happening
I really hope it won’t. But that’s just me. To me, Nolan should focus on other stuff of his own and whatnot. Too many expectations from people which can be dangerous if you ask me.
Likewise; I've enjoyed the odd Bond film here and there, but I'm not sure why it's a common refrain among folks to want Nolan to direct one. I'd much rather he focus on more conceptual and original projects (again, using a loose definition of "original" such that Oppenheimer counts as original).