Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
EOLB wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 10:38 am
Oh, wait. I'm just noticing the glasses around his neck. It's right after Trinity.
nice catch

hopefully they'll something other than the IMAX trailer and the main trailer

I think they'll show the new trailer. Emily Blunt and Matt Damon are the likeliest actors to be there with Christopher Nolan (I'm not sure if Cillian Murphy is still making his new film in Ireland).

Universal panel about to begin..

Last edited by Dragon_316ca on April 26th, 2023, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace
Footage reactions-

s=46&t=SuITIQbtvMicMKAwU2SSug

Last edited by Ace on April 26th, 2023, 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Talk about rave reviews huh cannot wait

Description of some of the footage shown
The footage opened in black-and-white with Robert Downey’s Jr character Lewis Strauss walking into a posh hotel dining room where a meeting is taking place. The Russians have a bomb. “We’re supposed to be years ahead of them,” says Downey Jr. The scene changes to Los Alamos where a town is being built, clearly the site where the A-bomb tests will take place. Matt Damon is a high ranking military official, Leslie Groves, who is pressuring Murphy’s Oppenheimer to lean on his team to get the bomb built. “Is there a chance when we push the button that we destroy the world?” Groves asks Oppenheimer.