Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
Inceptionist wrote:EVE is not an mmo. Its an experience. Best of all its set in outer space. 1 server, 5000+ solar systems and 70,000+ planets.
All this runs on ONE server?

I've heard EVE Online described as less of a game and more of a painful management experience. Well, maybe not painful.

Now, Sins of a Solar Empire, that's truly a vast and interstellar experience. Quite difficult and time-consuming too.
I've read about some ridiculous match-times, which is why I try to keep everything as short as possible- even so, that's a few hours.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:I've heard EVE Online described as less of a game and more of a painful management experience. Well, maybe not painful.

Now, Sins of a Solar Empire, that's truly a vast and interstellar experience. Quite difficult and time-consuming too.
I've read about some ridiculous match-times, which is why I try to keep everything as short as possible- even so, that's a few hours.
and then there's X3...

I'm very much interested in this. My mind was utterly blown when I saw it- as he entered the atmosphere, crazy.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:

I'm very much interested in this. My mind was utterly blown when I saw it- as he entered the atmosphere, crazy.
A friend of mine's been on about it for years. Infinity this infinity that. And I can see why it could be amazing. I mean I'm not even that much into these types of games (i mean I'm interested but wouldn't invest that much into something with a non-instant result of satisfaction or rewards) and yet I've seen the video multiple times and get lost in it. The engine seems to be remarkable but this project is taking forever, sadly.

And on Game Trailers 7 or something like that, da fuck.

m4st4 wrote:And on Game Trailers 7 or something like that, da fuck.
I hate the guy who does the gametrailers reviews with a passion.

i'm not even gonna see this review but i found out this guy gives it a 7.6 and everyone is spitting on him right now haha