Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
So, how good is the singleplayer of Max Payne 3?

ThePhantomTerror wrote:So, how good is the singleplayer of Max Payne 3?
Very very good

Mr. Caine wrote:
ThePhantomTerror wrote:So, how good is the singleplayer of Max Payne 3?
Very very good
High replay value?

ThePhantomTerror wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Very very good
High replay value?
Not sky high but it's definitely there.

damn this is looking good

Max Payne 3 - 7/10

Took me a while to get used to the gameplay, and by the time I did, it got quite repetitive. It's true what they say, there are too many cutscenes and it sort of interrupted the flow of the game. The only thing that had me hooked was the story. Otherwise, it is fairly linear and doesn't allow for much exploration, very low replay value.

LA Noire - 9/10

I've never played a game like this before. It's engaging, challenging, and entertaining. Still haven't finished it though.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Max Payne 3 - 7/10

Took me a while to get used to the gameplay, and by the time I did, it got quite repetitive. It's true what they say, there are too many cutscenes and it sort of interrupted the flow of the game. The only thing that had me hooked was the story. Otherwise, it is fairly linear and doesn't allow for much exploration, very low replay value.

LA Noire - 9/10

I've never played a game like this before. It's engaging, challenging, and entertaining. Still haven't finished it though.
My only problem with LA Noire is that it's just a bunch of little stories and cases. I would have liked it better if it was one continuous case that you were trying to crack....

fenwayconnor wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Max Payne 3 - 7/10

LA Noire - 9/10

My only problem with LA Noire is that it's just a bunch of little stories and cases. I would have liked it better if it was one continuous case that you were trying to crack....
I liked its structure, but the ending felt kinda blunt.

I got Diablo 3 just a few minutes ago. It is installing now. :tooexcited: