Last Album You Listened To

A place to discuss music and video games.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:listen to a lot of music at work so ive been trying to get through stuff i knew of but never took the time to listen to and WHEWWWWWWWW

well damn 8-)

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:listen to a lot of music at work so ive been trying to get through stuff i knew of but never took the time to listen to and WHEWWWWWWWW

Great album. Got into MF Doom a lot in the past couple of years. MM..Food?, Madvillainy, Vaudeville Villain and The Mouse and The Mask with Danger Mouse are great as well.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

I've liked a good bit of Radiohead's material, but I was recommended an album by a friend for the songs that I liked from them and I listened to it... and...
In Rainbows
Absolutely fantastic. One of the best albums I've heard in a long time. I'm planning on listening to "Disk 2" later when I get the chance.

Favorite tracks (which it's weird to choose because I felt like it was one big song):
"Nude"
"All I Need"
"Reckoner"
"House of Cards"
"Videotape" - my favorite from the album

SOAD's Self-Titled is a wholly chaotic display of burning intensity that's filled with uninhibited rage, primal aggression, and utter insanity. Quirky, invigorating, beautiful, terrifying, and hilarious all at the same time. A mad masterpiece. 10/10

Bacon wrote:I've liked a good bit of Radiohead's material, but I was recommended an album by a friend for the songs that I liked from them and I listened to it... and...
In Rainbows
Absolutely fantastic. One of the best albums I've heard in a long time. I'm planning on listening to "Disk 2" later when I get the chance.

Favorite tracks (which it's weird to choose because I felt like it was one big song):
"Nude"
"All I Need"
"Reckoner"
"House of Cards"
"Videotape" - my favorite from the album
Yeah it's pretty much the second coming of Christ. Disk 2 should be fun for you. Blows me away how good their b-sides are.

It's so weird. Radiohead (for the most part) doesn't strike me as bands in which songs really affect me or stick out to me. It's more like, I get in the mood to listen to them, turn on a song and just listen and not think too much about it. It's both awesome and a little confusing lol.

That being said:
In Rainbows - Disk 2
I really like "Last Flowers" and "Up On The Ladder."

The King of Limbs

Very....interesting. But good nonetheless.
Favorite tracks:
"Morning Mr. Magpie"
"Little By Little"
"Lotus Flower" (this is one of my favorite songs)
"Codex"
"Supercollider" (this technically sort of comes off this album)

chek certified

update its my fav album of the year so far