Red Dead Redemption 2

A place to discuss music and video games.
shit you're right I should probably not buy this game at all ever

the opening is phenomenal

Seems like a lot of people think this won’t have any SP DLC down the road after GTA5, what do you guys/girls think? Curious as a friend also wants me to get it on Xbox One and I have a bunch of certificates I can use to make that version really cheap. I would wait for the Xbox One GOTY version if it seemed like there would be one if DLC comes out but if not, might as well get it now.

Hate the the gunplay (it’s a Rockstar game alright), I’ll just put the fucking autoaim all the way up and stop thinking about how clunky it is in comparison to Max Payne 3, Uncharted 4 or even the most basic 3rd person shooters like B-entries of Resi, but everything else is unparalleled, especially in 4k. I feel completely immersed and intrigued by pretty much everything, a Jesse James of videogames.🕷️

Getting a PS4 in the near future seems unlikely, sadly. This game fucking better come to PC next year.

This game is so fucking gorgeous.

welp

nice knowing ya'll

I'll be on my couch for the next year I guess

Cilogy wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 10:18 pm
welp

nice knowing ya'll

I'll be on my couch for the next year I guess
Seriously. I damn near killed my ps4 today.

I despise myself for not taking annual leave today

Yep, only an hour in and I can tell it’s special. Probably going to pick up the collectors guide for this beauty. Rockstar and Naughty Dog are just so far ahead of everyone graphics-wise. I love the music so far and the more serious tone is amazing. Enjoy the game everyone!

I’m curious how this does in sales, there were over a 100 people at the 9 o’clock release alone where I went and another person said a single GameStop store had over 400 preorders alone. Another nail in the “Single Player games are dead” coffin.