Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
ugh, i tried not to recreate my Xbox female Shepard for my PC version but failed. So now i created the same looking Shepard for both platforms. I'm disappointed in myself.
darthnazgul wrote: Whoops, didn't see this earlier. Yeah, I ended up liking Charlie. I love it when you're presented with an asshole but then by the time their arc develops, you end up rooting for them. Couple of disappointments with the game though; I was hoping for a new Poets of The Fall song to be featured, like with past Remedy games, as well as hoping you'd end up
fighting or attempting to fight a Shifter.
I also felt bad towards Paul Serene as well. Don't know why.

Finally finished Lara's Nightmare DLC. It was tough, but satisfying. 3 more Rise of the Tomb Raider dlcs left.

Also my thoughts on the dlc outfits: The Classic Tomb Raider outfits in Rise of the tomb Raider are not my cup of tea. I mean, i understand if other people like it. Lara Croft looks cute in the Pioneer and Sparrowhawk out fit though. Waithskin and Ushanka outfit looks good as well. Other than that the dlc outfits are disappointing imo (not including the classic outfits).

darthnazgul wrote:Scalebound has been cancelled.

I wasn't impressed with any of the footage shown but that is a shame.
yeah, the footage never caught my attention. One less xbox exclusive this year...

Playing through RE4 again, still one of my favorites even if the controls couldn't have aged worse lol.

I don't understand the shtick people give Star Citizen, it's completely open development, of course it feels like its taking ages to develop.

elemunt wrote:I don't understand the shtick people give Star Citizen, it's completely open development, of course it feels like its taking ages to develop.
Read the article?

And if you followed the development of SS semi-closely then you would know why people have this attitude towards this game.

They are almost 1 year behind with development.
Chances are by the end of 2017 they will be 2 years behind with development.
Instead of focusing on the promised core mechanics of the game they ventured in developing other ideas instead that were not even requested.

The game is the most expensive shit with "DLC Packs" reaching 6k figures. They call that a "backup" program for those that want to invest in it but many start to really doubt everything they say at this point. I mean there are doubts that the game will ever launch and that if it will do it will be some horrible experience, worse than NMS, which has no excuse given the budget.

I mean there are ships in the game that cost $15k that are not even made yet. They are in design stages.

The space combat is dreadful.
The FPS experience is dreadful.
The performance is dreadful.
There's only one functional system with not much to do. They say they're working on adding one more this year. That will be 2 functional systems with not much to do.
There is no end-game at this point. The game is pretty much a docking simulator. And that's what it was 3 years ago.

playing AC Unity with French audio is the shit, I should do this more often