Batman: Arkham Knight (PC/PS4/XB1)

A place to discuss music and video games.
What's wrong with
the dream sequence showing Joker killing all the villains?
Honestly, some of these complaints are beginning to amount to complaining just to complain.

I was ready to hate this game (and I still really fucking hate Arkham City), but this was a substantial improvement, even if the story still gets a bit silly in some places, i.e. the Arkham Knight reveal being disappointing and extremely obvious, among other things here and there.

There's a massive amount of work required to get this version of the game into shape - as things stand, the experience is totally unacceptable.
I don't see this getting out for at least couple of weeks, maybe more. The code seems to be fucked... similar thing happened with MKX but it was only couple of patches since it's a fighting game and they did a slightly better job from the start, this is running to it's core and Rocksteady is probably raging at Iron Galaxy right now.

We ought to make a current gen list of premiere fuck-ups (on at least one platform): WatchDogs, Driveclub, AC: Unity, MKX, Order 1886 (more to do with promised-given content), Arkham Knight... feel free to add more.

Don't let me leave Murph...

Pratham wrote:Image

Pratham wrote:Image

lol

Just watched AngryJoe... that was hilarious... and sad.

Seriously, why would you outsource your baby to incompetent nobodies. Isn't PC the main platform anyway? I get that they're using PS4/XBone developer kits but it's all PC when you open the case... I just don't get it.

Game looks gorgeous:

Needs a photomode asap.

They outsourced the PC version?

Damn.

slimshady247 wrote:What's wrong with
the dream sequence showing Joker killing all the villains?
Honestly, some of these complaints are beginning to amount to complaining just to complain.
It was very out of place, annoying, and unnecessary.
I was also never a big fan of The Joker's hallucinations to begin with but that was the nail in the coffin for me. It's like playing an Indiana Jones game where Indy gets poisoned and he begins shooting My Little Ponies.

I don't know, I loved the hallucinations and thought they were some of the best parts of the game. That Indy comparison doesn't really fly for me considering that Joker is a pretty integral character to Batman, and the hallucinations tie into the conceit of the story. Really, my only significant problem with Joker being present at all, in hallucinations or otherwise, is that this was supposed to be a Scarecrow/other-villains-in-the-rogues-gallery game, but we got another Joker game. But yeah, like I said, different strokes.