General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Pratham wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 9:11 am
m4st4 wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 8:22 am
probably believes african americans should’ve become ubermensch or some bullshit to overthrow the oppressor
Exactly! But imagine telling that to the entire community, to their face, from a position of power? But what power is that, man... gold? Song writing on a piece of paper? Nah, dust, soon.

He's extremely talented musically (half of his albums are masterworks) but all this stuff has the possibility of permanently ruining his career.

He's trying to encourage love and conversation but the way he's going about it is unbelievably terrible

kanye's gonna kanye. this is the way he's always acted i think he'll be alright

This dude has delusions of grandeur. I think he believes he’s being a “provocative thinker” by saying these things, when really he’s just massively misinformed

Solid track, excellent video.

It's just super cool to see someone I've liked since back in 2011ish get so much attention in the spotlight. Between his music's recent success, Atlanta, and his film roles, the dude's on fire. Unfortunate that this is his final album but it's inspiring to see a guy who's standup comedy, dumb youtube videos, and rap music I liked as a early teen show off just how talented he is.
Last edited by Bacon on May 6th, 2018, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.