General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.

Bacon wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 1:45 am

Nothing even close to as groundbreaking as TIA but a solid video
I've been sort of obsessed with this song this week

God damn, Donald

Saw him live in Atlanta last night and I met his dad lmao

Bacon wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Yo, that's so freaking cool, how was the show? I heard he debuted some new songs too.

RIP Mac Miller

Penguin022 wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Bacon wrote:
Yo, that's so freaking cool, how was the show? I heard he debuted some new songs too.
It was incredible. Probably the best show I've seen outside of Radiohead. He debuted 2 songs he sent out to people prior to the show (songs were called "All Night" and "Algorythm") but he debuted 2 new songs at the concert. One's called "Spirits" which sounded fantastic but you could tell he was kind of struggling to sing it. It'll be better on tape. The other one was the very first song. Some think it's part of "Algorythm" but I think it's an additional song since it's like a 3 minute long intro.

I was literally 1-2 feet from him. I was next to the center walk way and he was on that nearly the entire show.

EDIT: RIP Mac Miller indeed. Too young. Avicii, XXXTentacion, and now this..

Bacon wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 10:37 pm
the_red_ninja wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 9:08 pm
So whats the deal with Eminem dissing errrrbody yo? :?:
He's desperate after Revival flopped

Isn’t a lot of it about how a lot of rap is garbage compared to the old days, outside of a few rappers? It seemed like he was telling them to step up. I love MGK’s response diss track, and by love I mean I don’t care for the actual song but I love that there are tons of interviews of him basically worshipping Em and saying he is his idol which to me makes the track a bit laughable. Hopefully Em steps up and destroys him, MGK just sounds and looks like a walking STD/douchenozzle IMO.

Bacon wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Penguin022 wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Bacon wrote:
It was incredible. Probably the best show I've seen outside of Radiohead. He debuted 2 songs he sent out to people prior to the show (songs were called "All Night" and "Algorythm") but he debuted 2 new songs at the concert. One's called "Spirits" which sounded fantastic but you could tell he was kind of struggling to sing it. It'll be better on tape. The other one was the very first song. Some think it's part of "Algorythm" but I think it's an additional song since it's like a 3 minute long intro.

I was literally 1-2 feet from him. I was next to the center walk way and he was on that nearly the entire show.

EDIT: RIP Mac Miller indeed. Too young. Avicii, XXXTentacion, and now this..
Wow, that sounds crazy, I'm pumped for the new album (and hopefully the music videos that come with it). Dude's crazy talented, I'm always excited for what he brings next.

Rest In Peace Machine Gun Kelly.

So Kanye just announced he's got two albums coming out soon, with one being a sequel to Yeezus called Yandhi that's due out Sept. 29th.