Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MorenoVL wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 9:08 am
antovolk wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 8:39 am
MorenoVL wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 6:57 am
I'll be watching Inception in IMAX Brussels tonight at 18u45, I'll let you guys know if there is any new footage shown.
Please do! Though I doubt they'd be allowed to screen the footage - if they've received it - until the 29th?
Aw, didn't think about that. The other Nolan re-releases didn't ran for so long, this one goes until august so I might have gone to soon :(

Ah well, trying to keep our cinema alive on my now right now it seems haha, 4 people at The Dark Knight Rises re-release. Must be though times for them.
is Inception even playing for you guys today? Was taking a look at the schedules and it's apparently not until the 29th

antovolk wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 9:26 am
MorenoVL wrote:
antovolk wrote:

Please do! Though I doubt they'd be allowed to screen the footage - if they've received it - until the 29th?
Aw, didn't think about that. The other Nolan re-releases didn't ran for so long, this one goes until august so I might have gone to soon :(

Ah well, trying to keep our cinema alive on my now right now it seems haha, 4 people at The Dark Knight Rises re-release. Must be though times for them.
is Inception even playing for you guys today? Was taking a look at the schedules and it's apparently not until the 29th
Well Inception is not playing anymore in the Netherlands so we are not getting the footage. But do you think that WB will delay Tenet internationaly if labour weekend dont work out for US markets?

antovolk wrote:
MorenoVL wrote:
antovolk wrote:

Checked my tickets and you're right! You're a lifesaver man, thank you so much!

MorenoVL wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 10:21 am
antovolk wrote:
MorenoVL wrote:

No worries! We are still counting on you though - I believe Kinepolis confirmed on Twitter the footage will be included from 29th ;)

Collins wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 4:07 pm
Friendless_at_Dusk wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Collins wrote:
July 21st, 2020, 3:50 pm
Lol Allociné never had any info, they just misinterpreted the article of Variety. The re-release of Inception is still scheduled on July 29th in France.
How do you know this?
The variety article here:
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/tene ... 234699068/
....does not even mention the Inception re-release in any way. And the date wasn't even the same in France and Belgium for the Inception re-release, it was scheduled for July 29th instead of July 31st (as in the rest of the world). So where did Allociné get this additional info from? They couldn't have gotten from Variety.
Because I'm french and this site has a very bad reputation, they never get informations by themselves and I haven't seen any other french article talking about a cancellation of the Inception re-release.
Je suis d'accord.

antovolk wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 11:17 am
MorenoVL wrote:
antovolk wrote:

No worries! We are still counting on you though - I believe Kinepolis confirmed on Twitter the footage will be included from 29th ;)
No worries, I'll let you know as soon as I come back from the cinema. Should I try and record it for you guys?

MorenoVL wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 4:23 am
antovolk wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 11:17 am
MorenoVL wrote:

No worries, I'll let you know as soon as I come back from the cinema. Should I try and record it for you guys?
Please.

yesss!!! please record

MorenoVL wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 6:57 am
I'll be watching Inception in IMAX Brussels tonight at 18u45, I'll let you guys know if there is any new footage shown.
Hope u mate share us the footage..

Hey guys

I'm working at a "Pathé" cinema in Switzerland, and almost the whole Nolan's filmography has been released 3 weeks ago already. We're showing the Batman trilogy, Inception, Dunkirk and Interstellar, and In IMAX too. I'm kinda surprised to see that you need to wait that long to see it again. In any case I can already tell you : it's worth the wait, such a pleasure to experience it in big screen again :)