[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 6:14 am
CakeLessEgg wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 4:56 am
Is there any other Nolan movie where lead character names are not revealed one month prior to release?! The reason is...........
Eventhough JDW said otherwise, I still think Tenet can be a secret Inception sequel.

Pattinson can be - James Cobb
Poesy can be - Phillipa Cobb as in Inception her mother is French as well.
Or! Nolan believes that you'd need to experience every detail of the film in the theatre first hand. Also, why would we need to know the names of the characters in advance? It doesn't inform us on anything, really.
OR
JDW and Pattinson are doing multiple roles

this is a stretch I know but does this kinda confirm JDW is in the saab

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:02 am
Interesting.

Ever since I saw the new trailer and saw the closeup shot of JDW with oxygen mask inside of some crashed vehicle it has crossed my mind that it’s very plausible theory it will be him
who drives and crashes the silver car...and maybe even dies in the explosion as we have seen the set photos

pk12 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Ever since I saw the new trailer and saw the closeup shot of JDW with oxygen mask inside of some crashed vehicle it has crossed my mind that it’s very plausible theory it will be him
who drives and crashes the silver car...and maybe even dies in the explosion as we have seen the set photos
yes

The Special One wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 1:25 pm
pk12 wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 1:21 pm
yes
If you notice it's the same outfit he's wearing when he goes to the reverse world. I believe he'll be chasing KB into the demon door and this will be apart of their car chase redo. They both seem to be wearing masks in the chase.

It’s not a stretch at all it turns out. A new ad proved that.

I wrote this for another thread but it seems you guys here are way ahead lol.

I have been avoiding any fan theories and I stopped trying to analyze anything but a new Youtube ad kind of indicates that
the theory that JDW gets duplicated when he enters the inversion machine. In the ad, we see JDW with a mask on in a black long sleeve shirt, the door opens as we see at the end of the teaser and the then he walks out into a port (probably in Tallinn) we see the silver colored car (the one that flips back). We also see in the third trailer JDW in a mask wearing the same shirt struggling in a flipped car.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:02 am
well I was right, today's ad just proved it

Huge spoiler... Think I need to stop clicking on the spoiler tag from now on. 8-)

Oku
Seriously, I have only myself to blame for having zero impulse control, but still, I wish that I hadn't seen that :lol: