Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
You were one of the chosen ones

The music is amazing. The music reveal is amazing. I am really pleased.

Almost every movie trailer started having the ticking clock soundtrack since Dunkirk.

And now we have something really refreshing. If the movie vibe is the same as this teaser you expect close to 1B.

Notice the immediate difference watching the teaser because of how subjective it is.

For the first time I think even the harshest critics may concede that this Nolan movie really has a heart.

blackColumn wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 1:53 pm
The music is amazing. The music reveal is amazing. I am really pleased.

Almost every movie trailer started having the ticking clock soundtrack since Dunkirk.

And now we have something really refreshing. If the movie vibe is the same as this teaser you expect close to 1B.

Notice the immediate difference watching the teaser because of how subjective it is.

For the first time I think even the harshest critics may concede that this Nolan movie really has a heart.
Woah. You got all that from 40 seconds?

haha

aleks989 wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 4:06 pm
A very good article regarding the teaser and why it makes sense it's not online.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... 9a0734281f
That Scott guy is totally wrong. He said the TDK and TDKR teasers weren't released online. They both were. That guy is full of crap. If thisTenet teaser doesn't come online there can only be one explanation in my mind: Nolan probably has major control of the marketing on this one and maybe he didn't want to have a teaser. As a compromise with WB maybe he decided to have a small teaser in theaters only. That can be the only explanation and that's a big maybe.

I like how he didn't include that point in the article because he was wrong, yet he still felt the need to publish the article even though a 1 year out teaser worked well for the past 5 Nolan films.

Still... he probably has a point. But I guess that's what you call an 'opinion piece', no need to take it personal.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... 9f1ae3281f

This person is stupid. The 'new protagonist' means something else. Not simply 'hey I casted a black actor for my movie' which is clear from scene 1.

As for the online release, you can expect it the future since it is still playing in the theatres.

Sharkboy wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Woah. You got all that from 40 seconds?
I know right. I'm a genius. :ugeek:
Those were fresh bulletholes. You could still see the smoke.