Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
can anyone tell me if the final film version of the opera house siege`s soundtrack is different from the prologue version ? i´ve only watched the prologue, and in "rainy night in tallin" im missing the part where they "go to the rally point", in the prologue the beat changes for a bit, but in the ost it seems different like its missing some cue`s

Forum Pro
Law
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 6:31 pm
can anyone tell me if the final film version of the opera house siege`s soundtrack is different from the prologue version ? i´ve only watched the prologue, and in "rainy night in tallin" im missing the part where they "go to the rally point", in the prologue the beat changes for a bit, but in the ost it seems different like its missing some cue`s
Yeah it's different

Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 6:31 pm
The film version is closer to the prologue version but turns into the album version halfway through.

I’ll do a detailed analysis of the album vs the film versions.

ChristMAX wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 6:30 pm
And its already leaked anyway, they should've just released it with the international release of the movie :facepalm:
Seriously, that was completely pointless. The titles were already released- I don’t really understand why they decided to hold off the release till the US date.

Shouldn't "RAINY NIGHT IN TALLINN" be "RAINY NIGHT IN KIEV"? :think:

Pre-ordered it on iTunes to have complete offline access to it on my phone and now I can’t even download it. I hate how buggy and annoying iTunes is.

Ludwig listens to spotify, just sayin

I must resist since i haven't watched the movie yet. But eh whatever, might gonna listen to it.

KEM
danevito wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 8:19 am
Ludwig listens to spotify, just sayin
Well they are a Swedish company haha, which gives them no excuse to spell his name wrong...