Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
747 is so so so so goooddd

Clowmount wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 2:56 am
Respectfully disagree also. There was no acoustic guitar either, at the end there was electric guitar that was present since the opening scene
Respectfully respect your different opinion. I need to give the whole album a listen, rewatch the film and gestate. I think youre right about it being electric too
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 3:13 am
747 is so so so so goooddd
Inversion is my favorite so far, only sampled a few but I knew to immediately look for the cue
the scene its used in is great, feels like shit is about to get real, reminds me of the Inception plane scene when the team enters the first layer

I'm fairly confident its just my speakers/headphones, but is the leak missing a lot of the low end? Some parts where I was disappointed particularly was the bass drop in Rainy Night in Tallinn and Trucks in Place.

Edit: Looks like the low end is there, according to the spectral display

User of Interest wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 5:42 pm
Rainy Night In Tallinn from 06:06 to 06:23 is bloody insanely fantastically fucking awesome overload epicness... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! :shock:
Agreed! I watched the prologue countless times and was very suprised to hear that new element to the score. Goosebumps!

ChristMAX wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 6:07 am
I'm fairly confident its just my speakers/headphones, but is the leak missing a lot of the low end? Some parts where I was disappointed particularly was the bass drop in Rainy Night in Tallinn and Trucks in Place.

Edit: Looks like the low end is there, according to the spectral display
Judging by the size of files I assume there will be higher quality release. FLAC or something. Also I am hoping Tenet gets imax enhanced home release for dts sound.

All this talk about emotions... when I listen to “The Protagonist”
I just want to curl up and cry.

Someone please PM me the score please.

It seems like there's a version of POSTERITY that's not in the official score, but was used in this trailer:
at 2:45
I absolutely love the version used in the trailer, it's a shame it's not part of the actual soundtrack.

KEM
xendor wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 9:10 am
It seems like there's a version of POSTERITY that's not in the official score, but was used in this trailer:
at 2:45
I absolutely love the version used in the trailer, it's a shame it's not part of the actual soundtrack.
I posted this a few pages ago, it really sucks it’s not included because it is in the actual film

i don't understand the problem?!
the cue is in the trailer without sfx...so you have it^^