Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collins wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 2:25 pm
Ace wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:38 pm
Ok so he plays a cop

the image is no longer available..

666kalpa wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 2:26 am
the image is no longer available..

The Special One wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 10:54 pm
Ace wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Different clothing that photos with JDW
Different scenes on different days or two versions of the same character, with the distinctive brogues a visual identifier for the audience?

Ace

I won't link to it because of what Ruth said, but according to someone on Instagram Nolan shouted "Hey you father of the year, no photos" to someone innocently taking a photo of their kids near the shooting area :lol:

Now, do we think Nolan really did shout that or was it just someone on his team? Doesn't seem like him to shout at the locals :lol:

I won't link to it but it can be found pretty easily using the #tenet :angel:

Nolan is a dick confirmed :thumbdown:

Found it lol. You really can't see much of the production but it'd be really funny if he actually shouted that :lol:

I can't express how much I like the locations and the lighting looks so good thanks to the cloudy weather.

Unless the father was on the set itself, what makes Nolan think he can tell people what they can and can't record?

Separately, looking at set pictures of slowly moving vehicles like this, doing take after take, always makes the movie look really visionless and tame, even if the final product is great. Like this.

Geoffrey wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 9:11 am
Unless the father was on the set itself, what makes Nolan think he can tell people what they can and can't record?
Nolan is a cop.

No, but I think this guy was on the closed street where they were filming.

They've put up this sign:

Granted, it doesn't say anything about not taking pictures, but shouldn't it be obvious?

Ace