Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I wonder if Tenet will have Audi or BMW as an official sponsor for the film. All these cars they seem to be using are Audi's or BMW's

Collins wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 1:16 pm
So now we practically sure it was him

That oxygen mask again, very curious.

So are we getting another
female villain?

Better than damsel in distress.
I get scientist vibes from her outfit, don’t know why.

I can't really see Nolan wasting Debicki as Miranda Tate 2.0

Actually, sadly I can see it.

I hope Nolan takes the Dunkirk approach to the villains personally. He's never going to beat Ledger or even Hardy so why bother trying.

In this photo, she looks more damsel-in-distress-y:

that actor looks a bit like...
Alex Jennings?

Oku
I just assumed that she's a good guy because it's the classic trio of leads with two of them being male and one being female, and that pic of her looking scared in the car certainly seems to confirm that.

But her being the villain certainly has precedent: it would be a chance for Mr. Nolan to respond to the criticisms of Talia al Ghul and show that he can do it right, just as he did to criticisms of Interstellar's lengthy running time, exposition, etc. with Dunkirk.

I would welcome her as the villain also because what big-budget movies have had female villains recently? In almost all of them, even female-centric ones like Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and the upcoming Black Widow (at least what we know so far) inexplicably, the big baddie is always white and male.

Cars driving backwards in the film confirmed! Once again, the genius of Nolan shows itself. I can't wait to see how we're going to be blown away by this film. Even knowing that we will see cars driving backwards, still tells us pretty much nothing about the film.

A couple of the pictures showed that Melinda Sue Gordon is back as the official Stills photographer, like in Dunkirk and Interstellar, still rocking that Fujifilm too it seems.

The Special One wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 3:32 pm
I wonder if Tenet will have Audi or BMW as an official sponsor for the film. All these cars they seem to be using are Audi's or BMW's
But the car that we often see overturned (the one that explodes) is a Saab.