Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
radewart wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 7:28 pm
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 7:25 pm
radewart wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 5:10 pm
Found this on youtube. Some cool little stunt driving at the end and the other cars are going backwards in the scene but this one is not? :think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2UmF3y3Co
Cars going backwards is not a joke... 8-)
What I meant was that the cars are still going backwards as the crew film/rehearse the scene. So maybe they are suppose to being going backwards in the actually shot and not just resetting to original position?
That's what I'm saying... most of the people here make jokes about it and can't believe it's intentionally.

Cars are moving backwards while the cameras are rolling and one car is moving naturally. Looks like this will be all about time manipulation. Wouldn't expect anything less from Nolan.

gropercity wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 1:49 am
Cars are moving backwards while the cameras are rolling and one car is moving naturally. Looks like this will be all about time manipulation. Wouldn't expect anything less from Nolan.
Yes, the same thing in another video - cars moving backwards and fire truck moving naturally.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 3:37 am
gropercity wrote:
Yes, the same thing in another video - cars moving backwards and fire truck moving naturally.
I haven't dissected those videos but isn't it just a way to sell an illusion of a greater speed (of a main vehicle)?

CASE wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 5:44 am
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 3:37 am
gropercity wrote:
I haven't dissected those videos but isn't it just a way to sell an illusion of a greater speed (of a main vehicle)?
I'm not sure what it is, but that's not just cars goes to their positions.
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on July 16th, 2019, 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ace
Last edited by Ace on July 19th, 2019, 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

x-files theme music intensifies

for real though

the truth really is out there

we'll find out july 20th next year lol