Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The Special One wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:20 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:12 pm
Earliest now for the US could be early October. If WB wants this take WW spot. Maybe mid September OS dates

I'm just waiting until WB officially announces International rollout dates hoping that either Canada or Mexico get an August 26/27 date. Living in California there is no telling when we're going to be able to see Tenet in our theaters. So I may just make my way down south or up north for a weekend to watch this.
That's the spirit! :gonf:

The Special One wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
Earliest now for the US could be early October. If WB wants this take WW spot. Maybe mid September OS dates

I'm just waiting until WB officially announces International rollout dates hoping that either Canada or Mexico get an August 26/27 date. Living in California there is no telling when we're going to be able to see Tenet in our theaters. So I may just make my way down south or up north for a weekend to watch this.
The Canadian border is closed to non-essential travels, as it should be, and in all likelihood won’t open till you guys can get your act together. Stay home, man.

cooldude wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:51 pm
The Special One wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:

The Canadian border is closed to non-essential travels, as it should be, and in all likelihood won’t open till you guys can get your act together. Stay home, man.
Well there goes that idea, Europe here I come!! lol

The Special One wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 2:57 pm
cooldude wrote:
The Special One wrote:

i love americans so nothing personal but keep your ass where you are please

Ruth wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 3:10 pm
The Special One wrote:
cooldude wrote:

i love americans so nothing personal but keep your ass where you are please
Nice way to tell him to fuck off lol

Also, aren't there restrictions on free movement at most EU borders, especially concerning Americans? :D

It is gonna be so bootlegged, hopefully people will still check it out again in theaters when they are reopened. If they movie is good, of course, which I'm afraid with all the hype and media attention over the changing release dates and the "savior" of theaters, etc, it will never be able to live up to.

The Special One wrote:
cooldude wrote:
The Special One wrote:

]
Eu has banned USA citizens and lot non EU members have as well. The US passport is worthless right now. lot of world has banned the USA citizens

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 3:44 pm
The Special One wrote:
cooldude wrote:

]
Eu has banned USA citizens and lot non EU members have as well. The US passport is worthless right now. lot of world has banned the USA citizens
In early feb when US banned citizen/tourist from CHINA the CNN and co called the decision was racist and xenophobic

Hope there are some news channel like CNN and co in EU right now, and hope they call the decision racist or Americanphobic....LOL

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 1:10 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:13 am
When are they going to announce the new release date?
Not for a while.
AT&T just announced it has to be a nation wide release. All major metros need to be open.
Are you sure? Because if NY and LA needs to be open, 4th delay is coming. there is no way that the biggies will be open in early september. Keep dreaming WB!