Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Alleged Heights
Washington: 5'9"
Pattinson: 6'1"
Debicki: 6'3"

Robert is a fantastic actor, it's great news. And the others two are surprising but we'll see what Nolan'll do. I trust him.

I learned that Nolan is looking for an older actor to complete his casting, hope we'll get some news about it very soon.

yo

Debicki is fantastic

And Pattison proved himself a worthy actor

Neat casting

Nomis wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 8:20 am
yo

Debicki is fantastic

And Pattison proved himself a worthy actor

Neat casting
Of course that Robert is fantastic, The Lost City Of Z, Good Time, Maps To the Stars, and more recently High Life proved that he has become and can be one of the most versatile actor of his generation. And he always care about his career choices by choosing to work with many great and important authors (Denis, Cronenberg, Gray etc...), and he's very charismatic so having him in a Christopher Nolan film already says a lot about the project.

Yeah his recent years have been pretty damn good. I just thought that he and Stewart were pretty below average in the Twilight films but they both proved (before and after that whole saga) that they're both very talented actors. So it's sometimes weird to think back on their work on those films know what I mean?

Fingers crossed we keep getting hit with amazing actors. Would love for this to continue for a while. I hope we’ve only scratched the surface.

William Blake wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 7:43 pm
Fingers crossed we keep getting hit with amazing actors. Would love for this to continue for a while. I hope we’ve only scratched the surface.
The same.

With three actors in, I believe we do.

Just feels like Denzel is going get cast to me next week. Looked at his IMDB page doesn't seem to have any projects imminent this summer. There is one more older lead apparently. Chance to work with one of the best directors of our generation with your son? Feels inevitable. Not too mention Nolan probably would love to work with him and he knows he needs star power to sell an original movie like DiCaprio in Inception and McConaughey in Interstellar.

Feels too right to be wrong lol