TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
But-but-but guys what if it's Green Lantern Corps. and follows three different Green Lanterns in an anthology series like it's three different movies?

What if it's a crossover between Batman, Akira and Bond? So the story gets told from the perspective of those three characters while they try to time travel into a different dream dimension with the help of Nikola Tesla to rescue a dead wife during WW2 and also the whole movie is running backwards.
Last edited by Nistopher Colon on April 8th, 2019, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nistopher Colon wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:29 pm
What if it's a crossover between Batman, Akira and Bond? So the story gets old from the perspective of those three characters while they try to time travel into a different dream dimension with the help of Nikola Tesla to rescue a dead wife during WW2 and also the whole movie is running backwards.
Sounds great. Hopefully JDW is playing Batman and Debicki a female Bond. Would be dope.

You guys are forgetting about Ryan Gosling starring in a Horror film as a cowboy in the Old West who discovers he's in a Matrix reboot.

TeddyBlass wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 8:04 pm
This idea was sparked by a tweet from Brendan, and this is really just a silly thought experiment, BUT hear me out:

What if Nolan is kinda doing Roshomon, but with events taking place at full scale. He kind of plays with this idea in Dunkirk, so maybe he's just compounding on it.

What if we see subjective/alternative/contradictory versions of the same story from each of the leads points of view?

A movie with a full narrative, but told three times, each with a different take on the events. This would allow Nolan to write and film a normal movie's amount of material, but turn it into something long-form and, in a way, revolutionary.

Okay, thanks for reading my weird idea.
Maybe, but there is a movie like this. It's called Vantage Point. It's not bad, actually.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 1:15 am
Maybe, but there is a movie like this. It's called Vantage Point. It's not bad, actually.
Vantage Point is a really bad Roshomon. I’m talking about expanding this idea beyond a 90 minute premise; each point of view essentially being a full length movie.

TeddyBlass wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 1:44 am
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 1:15 am
Vantage Point is a really bad Roshomon. I’m talking about expanding this idea beyond a 90 minute premise; each point of view essentially being a full length movie.
Okay, I see what you're saying.

Allstar wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:31 pm
Nistopher Colon wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 10:29 pm
What if it's a crossover between Batman, Akira and Bond? So the story gets old from the perspective of those three characters while they try to time travel into a different dream dimension with the help of Nikola Tesla to rescue a dead wife during WW2 and also the whole movie is running backwards.
Sounds great. Hopefully JDW is playing Batman and Debicki a female Bond. Would be dope.
And Pattinson plays Akira so the movie can piss off everyone - racists, sexists and SJWs and unite the world.

TeddyBlass wrote:
This idea was sparked by a tweet from Brendan, and this is really just a silly thought experiment, BUT hear me out:

What if Nolan is kinda doing Roshomon, but with events taking place at full scale. He kind of plays with this idea in Dunkirk, so maybe he's just compounding on it.

What if we see subjective/alternative/contradictory versions of the same story from each of the leads points of view?

A movie with a full narrative, but told three times, each with a different take on the events. This would allow Nolan to write and film a normal movie's amount of material, but turn it into something long-form and, in a way, revolutionary.

Nope, I definitely don't think so. Why? Because then it would mean that Pattinson gave something away in his interview which he is forbidden to do. So whatever Pattinson says, it can't be taken literally. The three films thing just announce a big scale story, filled with events. In fact, Interstellar or TDKR are so filled with events that I could imagine someone saying that they are three movies in one.

TeddyBlass wrote:

I definitely can see something audacious and ambitious like this.