TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
TeddyBlass wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Angus wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 9:45 am
I bet Nolan is aware of this place. WB has to be, at least.

:ninja:
WB was aware of us back in 2009/2010 for INCEPTION. Don't know how closely they pay attention, but they're aware.
Yeah, remember Dynamo, our resident Dunkirk leak/scoop-angel?

He/she had to have been a WB insider or something, right?

Was that the first time that Nolan Fans got exclusive info that is nowhere else on the Internet?

Or is that a regular occurrence? Did it happen for Interstellar, or The Dark Knight Rises, etc.?

I certainly agree that The Exec, The Prisoner, and The Keys to the Street don't really make sense anymore. Maybe five years ago they did.

That narrows it down to Mr. Hughes and Hell and Gone, if it's something we're already aware of.

Man, this is exciting. I'm honestly just happy that we have a release date. I don't care what it is.

I might need to go back to some of my original thoughts back in December and say...
The Tommyknockers
The Matrix
The Sandman
Robopocalypse
Akira

This could be something completely original. Why are we speculating specific films it could be?

Bacon wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 7:38 pm
This could be something completely original. Why are we speculating specific films it could be?
It's not really a fun guessing game if our only guess is "Original Film", haha.

It's fun to speculate on things we're actually familiar with. :gonf:

An original film is a more exciting idea to me than literally anything else so...

Bacon wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 7:56 pm
An original film is a more exciting idea to me than literally anything else so...
Also true!

I just want anything. Like I said, the release date is pretty much all I really need. I'm there opening night, lol.

Pratham wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:45 pm
cclem wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 12:41 pm
I wouldn't rule out an expedition film. Why hasn't someone done a visionary film on Shackleton yet? :think:
I thought of Amundsen but there's already a movie coming in 2019 :o
Interesting. I did a little digging and found a broken Hardy project on Shackleton that was picked up by StudioCanal and never heard from again...

:problem: :shifty:

Didn't Kenneth Branagh play Shackleton? :ninja: