TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TeddyBlass wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 6:04 pm
Yeah but nobody is making decisions based off Georgia.
yeah obviously I'm just saying that some theaters are opening up in the US.

TeddyBlass wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 6:04 pm
Yeah but nobody is making decisions based off Georgia.
Isn't Atlanta one of the cities with the highest theater attendance in America?

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 7:32 pm
"Phase 3 is not a year away. It's not 6 months away. It's not even three months away. It may not even be more than a month away," Newsom said. "We just want to make sure we have a protocol in place to secure customer safety, employee safety and allow the businesses to thrive in a way that is sustainable."

Seems like CA looks promising. NYC still looking uncertain though...

News from this morning - UK's stage 3 is currently set for 4th of July so yeah, optimistic sign (for WB) for now.

antovolk wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 2:34 am
News from this morning - UK's stage 3 is currently set for 4th of July so yeah, optimistic sign (for WB) for now.
Hopefully marketing for Tenet starts to ramp up from this week. A huge portion of the Western world seems on track to open their cinemas by July.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 2:42 am
antovolk wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 2:34 am
Hopefully marketing for Tenet starts to ramp up from this week. A huge portion of the Western world seems on track to open their cinemas by July.
Exactly.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 2:59 am
So I found this: https://letterboxd.com/davismatthews/film/tenet/

Anyone knows if this could be trusted?
I didn't know Nolan films received screener though. My impression was that Nolan is 'above' screeners because he is not going to give a damn if his movie gets early negatiive feedback, and also because he is so secretive to prevent plot leaks.

Having said that, the review seems legit from certain description .. or it could be a some druggie typing that while high on weed. But wouldn't WB make him remove his post even if his desciprtion is pretty vague.

EDIT: If the review is true, then it seems like Nolan is not trying to make movies to win academy awards. Tenet maybe on the track of Inception than like Interstellar.
Last edited by dragon_phoenix on May 11th, 2020, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
The fact that he's not on some random throwaway troll account but one that shows his name, face, school, etc. is eyebrow-raising and kinda maybe gives it 0.01% credibility.