TENET - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Posts: 294
Joined: April 2010
Collins wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 6:49 pm
BrandX wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 6:03 pm
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of info coming from India about the shoot in Mumbai does not seem to talk about JDW much? I'm reading a lot about Nolan and Pattinson being in Mumbai and the film relating to them.
Just because JDW is less famous.
also possible JDW simply isn't involved in the scenes

but more likely your answer

Posts: 2536
Joined: January 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Although, Washington was seen arriving at the airport, too (and the guy has a picture with him as well).

Posts: 8
Joined: May 2019
Location: Mumbai, India
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 8:30 am
Although, Washington was seen arriving at the airport, too (and the guy has a picture with him as well).
Yup. That guy is me lol.

Okay... When he came out of the gate. He was confused. Finding his people. Finding the crew. Then he saw people holding "Merry-go-round" placards. They guided him. And then, I approached him and said to him, "Hey! I'm a big fan of your work. Loved your performance in BlacKkKansman." He's like, "Thank you!" And then, I said to him, "Hope you have a good time, here in India." He's like, "Thank you so much." Then I asked, "Could I have a picture?" He replied, "Sure."

Then we had a handshake.

He is damn sweet and down-to-earth.

I wish more people should recognize him. C'mon, he's the protagonist.

Posts: 180
Joined: January 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois
I'm a John G wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 7:23 am
Collins wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 6:49 pm
BrandX wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 6:03 pm
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of info coming from India about the shoot in Mumbai does not seem to talk about JDW much? I'm reading a lot about Nolan and Pattinson being in Mumbai and the film relating to them.
Just because JDW is less famous.
also possible JDW simply isn't involved in the scenes

but more likely your answer
He’s definitely involved in the scenes, he’s the star of the movie.

Posts: 180
Joined: January 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Silfan wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 3:04 pm
I kinda hope that Nolan takes the same approach that he applied to exposition in Dunkirk and applies it to Tenet.
Its not possible. Because tenet is probably going to have completed ideas, while Dunkirk was pretty simple.
Ideas are only complicated if you make them complicated.

Why can’t time travel/time manipulation just be?

Posts: 18718
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City

Posts: 3874
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]

Posts: 13331
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
volozo wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:03 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 8:30 am
Although, Washington was seen arriving at the airport, too (and the guy has a picture with him as well).
Yup. That guy is me lol.

Okay... When he came out of the gate. He was confused. Finding his people. Finding the crew. Then he saw people holding "Merry-go-round" placards. They guided him. And then, I approached him and said to him, "Hey! I'm a big fan of your work. Loved your performance in BlacKkKansman." He's like, "Thank you!" And then, I said to him, "Hope you have a good time, here in India." He's like, "Thank you so much." Then I asked, "Could I have a picture?" He replied, "Sure."

Then we had a handshake.

He is damn sweet and down-to-earth.

I wish more people should recognize him. C'mon, he's the protagonist.
'Sup Patankar.

Posts: 2536
Joined: January 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
volozo wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:03 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 8:30 am
Although, Washington was seen arriving at the airport, too (and the guy has a picture with him as well).
Yup. That guy is me lol.

Okay... When he came out of the gate. He was confused. Finding his people. Finding the crew. Then he saw people holding "Merry-go-round" placards. They guided him. And then, I approached him and said to him, "Hey! I'm a big fan of your work. Loved your performance in BlacKkKansman." He's like, "Thank you!" And then, I said to him, "Hope you have a good time, here in India." He's like, "Thank you so much." Then I asked, "Could I have a picture?" He replied, "Sure."

Then we had a handshake.

He is damn sweet and down-to-earth.

I wish more people should recognize him. C'mon, he's the protagonist.
Amazing! :)

Posts: 8
Joined: May 2019
Location: Mumbai, India
Pratham wrote:
September 16th, 2019, 12:52 pm
volozo wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 1:03 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 8:30 am
Although, Washington was seen arriving at the airport, too (and the guy has a picture with him as well).
Yup. That guy is me lol.

Okay... When he came out of the gate. He was confused. Finding his people. Finding the crew. Then he saw people holding "Merry-go-round" placards. They guided him. And then, I approached him and said to him, "Hey! I'm a big fan of your work. Loved your performance in BlacKkKansman." He's like, "Thank you!" And then, I said to him, "Hope you have a good time, here in India." He's like, "Thank you so much." Then I asked, "Could I have a picture?" He replied, "Sure."

Then we had a handshake.

He is damn sweet and down-to-earth.

I wish more people should recognize him. C'mon, he's the protagonist.
'Sup Patankar.
Hey man! :D

Post Reply