TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Robin wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 11:27 am
State agrees to grant €5 million for Nolan movie
https://news.err.ee/954071/state-agrees ... olan-movie
Of course they will do it. Otherwise there would be a courtcase, certain loss, and a huge damage to reputation. The real question is where the money will come from. Obviously no-one was ready for a major studio spending 16 million euros in one go, when the whole annual budget of the Film Estonia program is just 2 million.

TLL
Ace wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 10:29 am
Nolan wants to buy an old tram in Tallinn for TENET, he has a plan and a desire to drive through the tram with a tank.
https://elu.ohtuleht.ee/967938/kolakad- ... ivahinnaga
:eh:
I’ve read the article a few times and I don’t see where she got the part about Nolan planning on using a fucking tank?!
It's this sentence in the lede:
Õhtulehe toimetusele on laekunud info, et Eestis viibival kuulsal filmirežissööril Christopher Nolanil on plaan ja soov Tallinnas toimuvate filmi "Tenet" võtete jaoks tankiga sõita läbi trammi.
Õhtuleht is of course still a tabloid, but it does sound like a very Nolan practical effect. And it is true that the city has numerous old 80s Soviet trams to spare since the delivery of a new Spanish model began a few years ago.

Ace
Thank you. I read the part about the tram but does it say anything about driving a actual Tank through the tram?

Tank through a tram? Did anybody say "Train through multiple cars"? Because that's what makes me think of it...

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Image

I just hope Mr. Nolan is aware of the following things:

1. The Dark Knight Rises is not exactly his best movie.
2. There will be a real actual James Bond movie in theaters a mere three months before this film.
3. The tank chase in GoldenEye is dumb.

Insomniac wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:51 pm
I just hope Mr. Nolan is aware of the following things:

1. The Dark Knight Rises is not exactly his best movie.
2. There will be a real actual James Bond movie in theaters a mere three months before this film.
3. The tank chase in GoldenEye is dumb.
I hope you're aware of the following thing:

1. It's Nolan

TLL
Ace wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:40 pm
Thank you. I read the part about the tram but does it say anything about driving a actual Tank through the tram?
Yes, that is pretty much exactly what the sentence I quoted states. Nothing more than that though, but I'm quite sure it would be too messy to do it anywhere near the real tram tracks or in any other public area for that matter.

Ace wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:40 pm
I plugged that paragraph into google translate and the word "tankiga" translates as "with a tank". But in the full sentence it doesn't seem to translate the same way.

Oh, the working title really was Merry-Go-Round.

Today was my last day at the shooting. Was fun, overheard some interesting information and theories about the film. All rumours of course (which i am not even allowed to share as stated in contract)

But i think that palindrome name is good fit for the movie.

Also gave thumbs up to Washington. He was making dance moves. Seems like a great down to earth guy.