Trailer #4

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
With Wonder Woman in June.

Yeah coming one month before release....

Maybe it's going to be an IMAX trailer, like they did for Interstellar? I mean, the vast majority of the film was shot with IMAX camera's, so they've got enough footage to choose from lol

Nomis wrote:Maybe it's going to be an IMAX trailer, like they did for Interstellar? I mean, the vast majority of the film was shot with IMAX camera's, so they've got enough footage to choose from lol
I doubt it, in some ways the IMAX 70mm museum trailer acted as the replacement for a 'prologue' releae on Interstellar.

I do wonder if we actually will get a final trailer, I guess they could have marketed this one as the 'final trailer' if it was, but WW opens in exactly a month and so if it's with that the trailer would come online in under a month. That's an odd gap.

Although what is more likely, they debut it with Transformers - given that was filmed in IMAX and all and that throughout the campaign they have been going after the fanboy demographics that wouldn't normally be interested in a war film (trailer 1 with Skwad, 2 with R1, 3 with GOTG). Plus exactly a month before release - perfect placement.

Yeah I doubt they'll release a new trailer to attach to WW. Third trailer will do just fine imo.

Makes sense to attach it to Transformers

Nomis wrote:Yeah I doubt they'll release a new trailer to attach to WW. Third trailer will do just fine imo.
Nolan movies always have a fourth trailer one month before release...

Then Transformers makes more sense

Forum Pro
Law
There won't be a fourth trailer

Law wrote:There won't be a fourth trailer
Yes there will be. Nolan always has 4 trailers.