Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
seems like he was disappointed especially if he was really looking forward to it

Who knows, maybe he's being very reserved about his opinion or the genre isn't his type of movie. Regardless, he's telling everyone to go see it!

Its over, Nolan is finished

Daphne wrote:Who knows, maybe he's being very reserved about his opinion or the genre isn't his type of movie. Regardless, he's telling everyone to go see it!
Yeah, I kinda get that sense as well. But who knows, maybe it was underwhelming.

But then again, I don't take anyones opinion seriously when it comes to early screenings cuz most of them are hype beasts

I will really just see what certain critics have to say.

Edgar Wright usually says he loves great films, so im excited off that.

Daphne wrote:Who knows, maybe he's being very reserved about his opinion or the genre isn't his type of movie. Regardless, he's telling everyone to go see it!
Yeah sounds like he's just being mum about his opinion. He also said 'see it on the biggest screen possible.' Wouldn't look into this too hard.

Do we even know this screening is real btw?
Last edited by stanley on June 24th, 2017, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whens the embargo being lifted on this film anyway. Because the Apes film has a really early embargo lift

Yeah exactly, don't read too much into it. If you think a movie is lackluster or shit you're not gonna recommend that everyone go see it and shill out more $ to see it in the best format.

Oku