TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I want him to make a silent film shot 100% on IMAX.

There are a lot of TV spots missing. I want all TV spots in 1080p with a higher bitrate than YT. Is that too much to ask for, WBros?
Last edited by Tarssauce on July 28th, 2017, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well especially the ones with shots not included in the final film :D

Which ones? I'll watch em all one by one and analyze :D

Well there was a shot of war ships and big ships sailing past each other with the Spitfires (1 and 2) flying over them in formation for example... Other shots not included can be found in the "Shots not included" thread :D 8-), if they are from the TV spots and not the trailers, that is.

Oh okay. I thought there were more shots mising from the movie. I've seen it last Wednesday and whenever I watch a trailer or a TV spot I keep wondering "did this shot make into the movie?" I feel like I have amnesia or something lol.
For example, I'm still not sure if this angle of Tommy running was used or not.

We do get that shot which is quite a long take lol

See! :lol: I really need to see it again. Twice in one day.

And bring as many people with you as you can :D this needs to make as much money as poooossssiiiibblllleeeee lol

Oh I'll try :gonf: even though I'll probably end up seeing it by myself again.

Oku
Willem wrote:It fits the tone of the film perfectly (the final scenes in particular, you know what I'm talking about). I wonder if Zimmer initially composed it for the film, but they didn't use it? Or maybe it got replaced by the Nimrod variation?

Edit: it sounds pretty familiair to me though, don't know why. Anyone else?
You may be right; someone in the YouTube comments said:

"I asked someone on Twitter who worked on the marketing for Dunkirk. He said it was a piece by Zimmer. Not in the film though, so maybe an unused bit of music they thought would work for marketing. Big shame as I love it!"

I will go out on a further limb and say that this may have been the original music for the ending-montage.

And it really does sound incredibly familiar, like it's a classic or something (even though if that comment is to be believed, it can't be).

Posting again for the lazy, since we're on a new page: