TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Thoughts regarding the shot from the TV spot with Bolton saluting someone in a ship.
What if D'arcy's character departures to the UK in this scene while Branagh's character stays behind to organise the rest of the evacuation? As an act of bravery? Just a thought lol.

Could be. That would be a really sad moment.
It really interests me how they framed the 2.20:1 version vs. the 1:1 version. There colors look different too.

Willem wrote:Thoughts regarding the shot from the TV spot with Bolton saluting someone in a ship.
What if D'arcy's character departures to the UK in this scene while Branagh's character stays behind to organise the rest of the evacuation? As an act of bravery? Just a thought lol.

Not to shit on your parade, but this spot is really old.

And your point is? :? :D
Last edited by Tarssauce on July 4th, 2017, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tommyjon400 wrote:
Willem wrote:Thoughts regarding the shot from the TV spot with Bolton saluting someone in a ship.

Not to shit on your parade, but this spot is really old.
I know bro, been following this film since it was announced :)

Even on Facebook the spot looks great. Can't wait to see this on the massive IMAX screen in Arnhem. Also, are there some new Zimmer tunes in the spot?

Still a dope af spot, :clap:

:twothumbsup:

One of my favourite spots for sure :').

Gives me goosebumps!!!

Edit: I love the last shot of the TV spot