TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
hamido wrote:i think you dont understand what chris nolan wants to archieve with Dunkirk movie. Dunkirk is influenced by classic old best movies like Sunrise, Greed, The wages of fear etc. It is not fucking war movie it is more survival movie. I am getting classic feel from Dunkirk if i watch the magazine cover ISUE. Dunkirk will be another CLASSIC great film like Sunrise, Greed and Metropolis. And the prologue proved that, because i felt like i was there and it moves the scene by scene by vsuals. And the use of color in prologue felt classic too and not like 4k colorful film. So Dunkirk will be more classic film like Sunrise rather than gory decent war movie. And i am very happy that Chris Nolan used cinema technique from Sunrise, Greed and the wages of fear in his movie Dunkirk.
We should go around copy-and-pasting this post every time someone brings up the PG-13 rating. :lol:

Nice article talks about the 1-minute Home Comes for Them spot:

Zeroing on war movies stirs patriotic passions
http://www.tribtoday.com/life/kimerer/2 ... -passions/
Excerpt:
“Oh, we are DEFINITELY going to see that!” I said to Kyle, who nodded agreement immediately. It was a minute-long teaser for the movie “Dunkirk,” which is scheduled for a July 21 release.

It’s sure to be a mega-hit. Anything Christopher Nolan directs is typically an instantly classic film. But the story itself is something of a modern-day miracle tale.

The music in this TV spot plays in my head all the time! It's so addictive. Bummer it probably won't be released.

That TV spot is so good

Ah, the start of that TV spot is the 'different' thing in the 'trailer 4' playing with Pirates.