What if Dunkirk is disappointing?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I guess this thread can be locked now.
I still have my concerns. :P

Sorry Chris for my doubts :( :(

After all these years you people still need critics' approval to really get excited for a Nolan film? Come on.£

Master Virgo wrote:After all these years you people still need critics' approval to really get excited for a Nolan film? Come on.£

Master Virgo wrote:After all these years you people still need critics' approval to really get excited for a Nolan film? Come on.£
Yeah if anything, after years of silently wanting people to approve of my "likes" and hobbies and that sort of thing, I've learned to be a little more unapologetic about it

so if anyone doesn't like what I like
suck my dick

No. Interstellar has mixed/positive response and I consider this movie Nolan's best. But Dunkirk since first teaser, PG-13, and overall low hype (for me) I wasn't expecting those raves we are hearing right now. I'm shocked, but I shouldnt be.

Looking like it's gonna be Nolan's most well-reviewed film, but that doesn't mean it's not gonna be a steaming pile of filth like all his other "movies."

The joke is gone now bruv

I had such high hopes for this thread.

Like, I saw it going places.

Cilogy wrote:I had such high hopes for this thread.

Like, I saw it going places.
Shut this thread down it's over dummy.