Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
okungnyo wrote: So let me see if I got that straight.

These third-party trailer channels should in theory wait until the studios send out the high-quality source files, but in reality they don't want to miss out on the initial rush of views, so they cut corners?

And what if you're not a trailer channel? What do you do with the source files then?
Correct, they cut corners quality wise. Then again with youtube it doesn't matter if they upload the proper source files or not since it compresses it to hell and back anyway, at best it'll look like the one the YT version studio uploaded themselves and the difference isn't that big between those and what's on the third party channels sourced from that. If anything the source files are more useful for breakdown features, screencapping, airing on TV if you are a broadcaster...and obviously same use we have - personal viewing and obsession in HD :D

Looks great!

Oku
antovolk wrote:
okungnyo wrote: So let me see if I got that straight.

These third-party trailer channels should in theory wait until the studios send out the high-quality source files, but in reality they don't want to miss out on the initial rush of views, so they cut corners?

And what if you're not a trailer channel? What do you do with the source files then?
Correct, they cut corners quality wise. Then again with youtube it doesn't matter if they upload the proper source files or not since it compresses it to hell and back anyway, at best it'll look like the one the YT version studio uploaded themselves and the difference isn't that big between those and what's on the third party channels sourced from that. If anything the source files are more useful for breakdown features, screencapping, airing on TV if you are a broadcaster...and obviously same use we have - personal viewing and obsession in HD :D
Ah, right! For TV channels that do those 'Top Movies Coming Out This Month' and such segments.

I get it now, thanks.

the ProRes link is disabled :/

Michaelf2225 wrote:the ProRes link is disabled :/
I'm re-uploading it for you guys

It's almost at the top of the front page on reddit.

MisterXDTV wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:the ProRes link is disabled :/
I'm re-uploading it for you guys
thanks yo :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

AhmadAli95 wrote:
This shot...
This looks honestly so scary