Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
willaartwillem wrote:
genloovers wrote: I doubt we'll see anything more till the next trailer in March.
March? I still think it's going with Gaurdians Vol. 2 in April.
Nolan trailers almost always only debut with USA/UK releases. And the US release date for Guardians is May 5th. Not April.

genloovers wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:
genloovers wrote: I doubt we'll see anything more till the next trailer in March.
Nolan trailers almost always only debut with USA/UK releases. And the US release date for Guardians is May 5th. Not April.
Okay May then. Difference of about 10 days lol

1 day in Nolanfanverse waiting for a Nolan release = 1 year. So that's 10 extra years! :(

genloovers wrote:
1 day in Nolanfanverse waiting for a Nolan release = 1 year. So that's 10 extra years! :(
Aren't you the guy that doesn't even want to see the movie because it's gonna be pure garbage cause it has that awful extra in it for 1 milliseconds?

Bacon wrote:
genloovers wrote:
Aren't you the guy that doesn't even want to see the movie because it's gonna be pure garbage cause it has that awful extra in it for 1 milliseconds?
I bought a special pair of glasses for the screening. You hit a button and it blocks your sight for a few seconds; i will utilize that for the extra scene.

I guess the first possibility is Kong Skull Island. Pirates 5 seems a bit too close to the release no? Otherwise that one. That's bound to make a billion $ at the box office.

Nomis wrote:I guess the first possibility is Kong Skull Island. Pirates 5 seems a bit too close to the release no? Otherwise that one. That's bound to make a billion $ at the box office.
Yep, but that would be a different and thus interesting marketing strategy!

Nomis wrote:I guess the first possibility is Kong Skull Island. Pirates 5 seems a bit too close to the release no? Otherwise that one. That's bound to make a billion $ at the box office.
There's only one possibility: Guardians on May 5th. It will be with that. Period. Nolan and co. haven't changed their marketing strategy for a big summer release since Batman Begins.

genloovers wrote:
Bacon wrote: Aren't you the guy that doesn't even want to see the movie because it's gonna be pure garbage cause it has that awful extra in it for 1 milliseconds?
I bought a special pair of glasses for the screening. You hit a button and it blocks your sight for a few seconds; i will utilize that for the extra scene.
waiting for your next 10 novels on how much you hate that extra then

genloovers wrote:
There's only one possibility: Guardians on May 5th. It will be with that. Period. Nolan and co. haven't changed their marketing strategy for a big summer release since Batman Begins.
Makes sense too, Nolan's third trailers often show the spectacle