Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
okungnyo wrote: You don't deal with a child throwing a tantrum by giving him/her more ice cream, more toys.
Asking why this thread is clogged with the same post over and over is "throwing a tantrum"? I've seen everything.

Oku
Not you, you were being civil.

I was referring to Law's extreme "cesspool" comment, and behavior like that in general, such as the other day a certain user's name-dropping in the general thread.

I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures everywhere :/

it was one of the main reasons I came to this subforum

-Vader

Bacon wrote:
okungnyo wrote: You don't deal with a child throwing a tantrum by giving him/her more ice cream, more toys.
Asking why this thread is clogged with the same post over and over is "throwing a tantrum"? I've seen everything.
What post was over and over again? I was careful to check the current day's and sometimes the day before's photos to make sure I wasn't posting a dupe photo (i.e. same billboard in same location). And when there were two photos of the same location on twitter, I chose the better one to post here. That apparently wasn't good enough so at this point it is just not worth the work to post things just to get griped at.

Ignore Bacon.

I find it interesting how the Dunkirk marketing looks throughout the landscape.

Vader182 wrote:I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures everywhere :/

it was one of the main reasons I came to this subforum

-Vader
Me too

Here are three I deleted.

Hamburg - @Danitzky

34t St NYC - @SlickNik3

Philippines - @94divinehes

I like that last one - the Billboard isn't huge but the image is very Philippines.

sweet pics, thanks

My suggestion is

01.to update the title of the thread, maybe add "+ Worldwide Marketing/Billboards" something in those lines.
02. Then have all the official posters and banners updated in the first post.

Stop deleting them, I like seeing how big this movie gets advertised.