IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Bacon wrote:
Innovator wrote: Damnit, I fell for it! I believed you because you're not a new NF member. :lol:
It was a little cruel but once I found out what she was doing, I couldn't help but want it to keep happening.
don't throw me under the bus, the Hardy thing was your idea

Bacon wrote:
Innovator wrote: Damnit, I fell for it! I believed you because you're not a new NF member. :lol:
It was a little cruel but once I found out what she was doing, I couldn't help but want it to keep happening.
Shame on all of you... SHAME.

Ruth wrote:
Bacon wrote:
don't throw me under the bus, the Hardy thing was your idea
Yeah but how awesome does that sound? Hardy yelling crashing a plane?

picked up my R1 tickets at a certain IMAX.... just as they were test screening the prologue in 70mm.

Runs 5:20, and they/WB/IMAX will *not* be announcing it in advance per Nolan's wishes. He wants people to find out for themselves and let the world spread gradually.

(No I have not watched it.)

antovolk wrote:picked up my R1 tickets at a certain IMAX.... just as they were test screening the prologue in 70mm.

Runs 5:20, and they/WB/IMAX will *not* be announcing it in advance per Nolan's wishes. He wants people to find out for themselves and let the world spread gradually.

So is it true, will all IMAX be showing it?

Oh, and I predicted that there would be no official announcement a few days ago. It just seemed like such a Nolan thing to do. Surprise fans with a prologue, love it!

The Special One wrote:
antovolk wrote:picked up my R1 tickets at a certain IMAX.... just as they were test screening the prologue in 70mm.

So is it true, will all IMAX be showing it?
They prob wouldn't know. But I am hearing that yes, all formats.

The Special One wrote:Oh, and I predicted that there would be no official announcement a few days ago. It just seemed like such a Nolan thing to do. Surprise fans with a prologue, love it!
You also said an official announcement would drop within 30 hours a few days ago.... :blank:

So this prologue is happening fo sho?

Nomis wrote:So this prologue is happening fo sho?
Yes.