IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Nik82 wrote:Wow we're still talking about this dude?
Nolan obviously noticed that people weren't impressed with him and did what he thought was necessary to fix the situation so let it go. lol I don't even notice him at all anymore.
He didn't fix anything. He did, however, CGI a frown onto the guy. :lol:

Not sure that helps.

ChristMAX wrote:Out of interest, does anyone know what IMAX format the bootlegged copy of the prologue was projected in? I have my doubts about it being 70mm, but Laser possibly? Or just plain Liemax? The aspect ratio seems to point towards it being Liemax, but can't really tell from the bootleg.
It was digital IMAX. You can tell by the size of the screen.

ChristMAX wrote:Out of interest, does anyone know what IMAX format the bootlegged copy of the prologue was projected in? I have my doubts about it being 70mm, but Laser possibly? Or just plain Liemax? The aspect ratio seems to point towards it being Liemax, but can't really tell from the bootleg.
I'm pretty confident it was LieMAX. The screen shape didn't look enough like a square to be old school IMAX. Looks like a good size LieMAX though.

genloovers wrote:
It was digital IMAX. You can tell by the size of the screen.
yes

could one of you find gentlemen send me a link to view the prologue..only saw it the once and am itchin to see it again..thanks :geek: :geek:

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
If only I were "find". Or a Gentleman.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
genloovers wrote:
Nolan obviously noticed that people weren't impressed with him and did what he thought was necessary to fix the situation so let it go. lol I don't even notice him at all anymore.

Not sure that helps.
GetOverIt.gif

Nik82 wrote:
genloovers wrote:

Not sure that helps.
GetOverIt.gif
Oh believe me, I'm totally over IT. All that coding and what not. Totally tedious and boring.

Forum Pro
Can someone please send me a link to the prolouge

Could someone please PM me a link to the prologue please?

Saw it in IMAX a while ago but would love to see it again!!

Ta :)