IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Thanks Law and Ninja. That was intense

Oku
Shady1 wrote:
okungnyo wrote: Sad that you persist in your mistaken belief in security through obscurity.

Information wants to be free, son.
I think the process of distribution was just fine, the real problem is that you're a rude asshole and nobody wants to give you the link. But, I'm gonna do it anyway, because you're persistent - I'll give you that 8-) Check your inbox in 3 minutes
Well, if I had wanted to, I could have asked to put on the PM waitlist from the very start.

But out of principle, I chose not to. What made you put aside the fact that I was being a "rude asshole" and be so nice to me? It couldn't have just been that I was persistent.
Last edited by Oku on December 16th, 2016, 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Is it just me or did the smiling guy from the teaser just change his emotion?

Sanchez wrote:
jam_cl1987 wrote:Is anyone else pming links? Let me know please so i know whether to go to bed or not, cheers.
PM'd you.
You're a god amongst mere mortals, thank you kindly. :twothumbsup:

Please Pm me the link.

Can someone please pm me the link?

Can somebody please pm me too?

Another long time lurker and fan here :) I too would very much appreciate it if someone could hook us up with the link too.

Please PM me as well, been waiting all day

Guess I'll share it for 30 mins before bedtime since I started giving it to a couple of people. Just hmu with a PM and I'll answer.