DVD/Blu-ray Release

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Sanchez wrote:
Pratham wrote:
Bacon wrote:December 19th is still a stupid date.
Why is that? Wouldn't people pick it up for Christmas gift?
In my country, if I order something online December 19th chances are high I'm not gonna recieve it before Christmas.
free 2 day shipping in the U.S. from Amazon

but yeah, i feel like the release is 1 week too late for a lot of people buying gifts

User of Interest wrote:Image

F*cking 5.1 dts hd audio.. Can someone smack Nolan on the head with an atmos speaker?
Oh well, luckily my receiver can upmix it

Bacon wrote:2.20:1. Nice. I can't wait to own this. I also find it interesting how they specifically avoided putting Styles on the packaging... :think:

December 19th is still a stupid date.
Styles is on the UK Filmbook - it's the image of Alex and Tommy climbing the side of a ship.

I think the release date is fine. My only complaint is the release of the digital copy. Wish that was a little earlier .

dormouse7 wrote:
Bacon wrote:2.20:1. Nice. I can't wait to own this. I also find it interesting how they specifically avoided putting Styles on the packaging... :think:

Styles is on the UK Filmbook - it's the image of Alex and Tommy climbing the side of a ship.
I'm talking about the back cover synopsis.

Bacon wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:

Oh - that blows. No billing block either (front or back)? And Harry's not the only one not mentioned - there are 7 not mentioned including Cillian and 3 of the 4 top billed (Jack, Harry & Tom G-C).

dormouse7 wrote:
Bacon wrote:
dormouse7 wrote: Styles is on the UK Filmbook - it's the image of Alex and Tommy climbing the side of a ship.
Oh - that blows. No billing block either (front or back)? And Harry's not the only one not mentioned - there are 7 not mentioned including Cillian and 3 of the 4 top billed (Jack, Harry & Tom G-C).
Hardly blows. The billing block will be on the back. Youre looking at the slipcover.

Bacon wrote: Hardly blows. The billing block will be on the back. Youre looking at the slipcover.
So AFTER someone buys it and takes off the shrink wrap, they can see Cillian, Harry, etc.?