Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I'm so mad this doesn't look like that Tom Hanks war movie! lol Literally what people are saying.

When the 4K version coming any idea?

HorrorBiz wrote:
Dobson wrote:I kinda agree with him.
I take it that every war from before the 80's sucks?

got tenth posted so
Michaelf2225 wrote:
HorrorBiz wrote:
Dobson wrote:I kinda agree with him.
If you guys think a war movie HAS to have blood and gore to be good that's fine, and I disagree.

But to say that it has to have blood to respect the people who fought in it is stupid, childish, and objectively wrong.

Yeah.
War has blood.
You fucking cunt.

BobCobb wrote:Yeah.
War has blood.
You fucking cunt.
Seriously how old are you?

All Quiet On The Western Front, Patton, The Longest Day, Bridge Over The River Kwai.... these are all terrible cause there isn't blood right?

You can have a war movie without blood, but when you see people getting shot left and right, and there is no blood it just feels strange.

Dobson wrote:You can have a war movie without blood, but when you see people getting shot left and right, and there is no blood it just feels strange.
Who's to say there won't be blood? You guys are judging this based off a trailer that acts more like a 2 minute teaser. Trailer's don't tend to show bloody / R-rated stuff anyway, that is typical.

BobCobb wrote:Yeah.
War has blood.
You fucking cunt.
angry noobs please me

All movies that would bore the shit out of today's audiences. When you guys come out of your basements. You'll realize it's 2016! And nobody cares about your hipster film school mentality. They're all good movies. Would never work today.

LOL All quiet on the western front.

If you want to have the biggest theatre walk out in history. Lets give it a theatrical run and see what happens.