Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I thought I saw a set of POTC4 in those photo's, the something something bay, where the mermaid scene was shot

YFR3 wrote:It seems that they're also shooting at Universal Studios.

The first picture was taken on July 24th, the second on August the 11th.

"They are making a set for Dunkirk. the guide said it was for a director who made a "joker" movie", told on Twitter a girl who recently made the studios' tour. : https://twitter.com/Iitqueen/status/763569335306559488

+ John Lee (Dunkirk's associate editor) is posting pics from Universal Studios on his Instagram for two days. He's always been on Dunkirk's locations since the beginning.
This looks beyond epic

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
willaartwillem wrote: This looks beyond epic
It really does! I wonder if they will enclose the set before filming or if the will still allow the tour to pass by? I'm nosy and want more pics/video! lol

New pics at Universal Studios with a Moonstone replica.

That's great! Why do you think it is a replica rather than a duplicate of the same model real boat?

Because the real boat looks different.

There's no cabin on the replica which looks smaller. I think they'll use it for close ups on the deck.

On this other pic, we can see on the right a section of a warship with gun.

Here's a Universal lot small-size pic with a piece of full-size Spitfire replica

Also, @Universal_Core saw Harry Styles playing basketball on the Universal lot where Dunkirk is being filmed. @StylesMovieNews says @Universal_Core told her little kids were playing basketball with Harry.

And wow this is all so exciting. I thought we were going to get a big fat nothing to Oooo Ahhhh at during studio filming.