Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
Nice! The glasses pic is really good and I love the story about your friend! Very cool that you were able to share this experience with him :D

You can't see my face but I'm the guy between the one with his back to the camera and the actor next to Barry, so in front of the guy with the helmet on:

Nik82 wrote:So you're holding the boat with your left hand? Or the one to the right of him? You may have already seen them but there are a few more pics from July 11 here:
http://fyzpictures.com/thumbnails.php?album=399
No, I'm between him (one of the actors) and the guy with his back to the camera.

Here's a picture of Tom Hardy in Dukirk by the end of June.

It was taken by a Dutch lad who was a crew member of a tugboat called "Regge", which was used both in Dunkirk and Urk with the "Little Ships".

A Swanage pic I had not seen before - soldiers hanging out of train, being given food and drinks:

And some nice collages of the main cast - but they missed James D'Arcy - via @1DBoysWW

I hadn't seen that train pic, either, I'd only seen the pics that made it look as if it was only Harry hanging out of the train. Maybe we were wrong about it being a fake scene?

Nik82 wrote:I hadn't seen that train pic, either, I'd only seen the pics that made it look as if it was only Harry hanging out of the train. Maybe we were wrong about it being a fake scene?
The pic I just posted is what I expected them to do with the train. There are many photos from 1940 of returned Dunkirk soldiers on trains, hanging out the windows (though the windows were often larger) and being given food and drink by townspeople.

But I still think the solo scene of Harry w/ 3 bottles of beer and two apples (as well as the bread and cheese he ate) was fake and put on just for the paps and fans. I didn't see an IMAX filming him, I saw a woman in modern clothing leaning out the next train window to get a snapshot of him. Harry kept looking towards the crowd and paps. I enjoyed seeing his big hands hold all of that stuff though. Has always amazed me how much stuff he can hold. I remember once in a 1D airport or backstage pic he was holding two huge soft drinks and his iPhone and sunglasses all in one hand.

[quote="YFR3"]Here's a picture of Tom Hardy in Dukirk by the end of June.
It was taken by a Dutch lad who was a crew member of a tugboat called "Regge", which was used both in Dunkirk and Urk with the "Little Ships".
/quote]

So that would confirm what the boat pilot told us (the one you can see on the picture I posted).

I'm late for this, but Harry said he was 5'11'' without heels (he was around 20 when he said that, so I doubt he's grown). He can look taller because of the heels and the fact that he has broad shoulders. Cillian Murphy is 5'9'' according to IMDB.