Jack Lowden joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Nomis wrote:Image
nah I'm being serious though. Not being very familiar with some of the cast and not keeping a super close track at who's who during the shooting, that shot and the prologue shortly after kinda left me confused for a bit like who are these two people haha. Needless to say I know how google works so I solved this mystery very quickly :angel:

And I really do have mild myopia, but I'm good at recognizing people's faces usually

but dude come on your reactions make me feel like some sort of an idiot lmao

Aaaahhh just fucking with you lol

I get it, Lowden is one of the fresh faces so that speaks for itself.

Do you have to wear glasses every now and then or is it that mild?

Nomis wrote:Aaaahhh just fucking with you lol

I do wear glasses, and probably should be wearing them non stop, but I only do if I'm using a computer, a TV or am in a situation where I really need them. So I'm not sure if it's not that terrible, but I've embarrassed myself in public before lmao

I feel guilty for derailing yet another thread :lol:

I don't think Jack is very recognizable when he has the tight leather pilot helmet on.
I've seen every single photo and video during production including those of Jack getting soaked with buckets of water and Jack being outfitted up and getting into the plane that had the IMAX bolted to the wing. So I recognized him both in the plane scenes and yelling in the TV spot, but I don't think either was super recognizable as Jack in either.
Last edited by dormouse7 on April 9th, 2017, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
Please use the spoiler tag.
There might be people who didn't want to know that he has a scene where he gets soaked in water.

okungnyo wrote:Please use the spoiler tag.
There might be people who didn't want to know that he has a scene where he gets soaked in water.
I was not a scene, it was makeup/production preparing people for a scene. But Ok - spoilered it out.

Ruth wrote:

I do wear glasses, and probably should be wearing them non stop, but I only do if I'm using a computer, a TV or am in a situation where I really need them. So I'm not sure if it's not that terrible, but I've embarrassed myself in public before lmao

Well maybe you need to get them checked. They can tell you if you have to wear them all the time lol

Nomis wrote:
Ruth wrote:

Well maybe you need to get them checked. They can tell you if you have to wear them all the time lol
Request thread title change, obviously my vision problems are way more important
I've had them checked multiple times, the doc said while "technically" I should be wearing them all the time, I don't really need to since it's not that bad and I don't want to make my eyes too dependant on glasses. Basically I should just adjust the wear for my own comfort. If you have any more questions (lmao) you're welcome to pm me :lol: