Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dormouse7 wrote:I've donated 3x so far for Skylark IX. The Skylark IX saved 600 men at Dunkirk.

I know Nolan is apt to only show one face in a 1st teaser, and if he only shows one it would not be Harry.

I am hoping Harry's name is in the teaser credits. Nolan went 6-8 deep on the last few 1st teasers. Based on the press release, 7-8 should include Harry. 6 would probably not. 5 would not.

Tom Hardy, Mark Rylance, Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy, Fionn Whitehead (5)
Aneurin Barnard, Harry Styles, James D'Arcy, Jack Lowden, Barry Keoghan, Tom Glynn Carney
I've donated too to #SaveSkylark I'm a member of the Skylark 600. So happy to be a part of history. To have your name on a plaque on the ship and when the veterans are there for the short service and remembrance every year they will see all the people that didn't want them to be forgotten or one of the "Little Ships" that helped save so many. Hopefully we will raise a lot of money and get her fully restored. I've been talking with the secretary of the trust (through my update acct @1DBoysWW) and she said they need about £80,000. ($89,176.00 US equivalent) If you are from the USA and want to be part of the Skylark 600 it takes £100 ($134 US) You do not need to donate that, any amount will really help!

This is what the box directly underneath the new teaser said:
Published on Aug 4, 2016
Announcement for Dunkirk - in UK cinemas July 2017 – directed by Christopher Nolan. The film stars Tom Hardy, Harry Styles, Kenneth Branagh and Mark Rylance.
Definitely listing Styles with a starring role now, so...unless Warner Brothers doesn't know who's starring in their own film, it's safe to say his role is a substantial one.

I think they goofed though. I think Cillian should have been listed, and since supposedly Fionn has a bigger role than Harry, Fionn too.

Shady1 wrote:This is what the box directly underneath the new teaser said:
Published on Aug 4, 2016
Announcement for Dunkirk - in UK cinemas July 2017 – directed by Christopher Nolan. The film stars Tom Hardy, Harry Styles, Kenneth Branagh and Mark Rylance.
Definitely listing Styles with a starring role now, so...unless Warner Brothers doesn't know who's starring in their own film, it's safe to say his role is a substantial one.
This is for the UK You Tube channel, the USA You Tube announcement doesn't say that. There are no actors names mentioned at all. Do you think they may have added Harry's name because he's from the UK?

Cillian Murphy saying some nice things about Harry. Says he did not do any acting with Harry.
(again questioning an actor about Harry during the actor's own event for another movie)
Last edited by dormouse7 on August 5th, 2016, 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

that wasn't the Cillian interview in it's entirety, it was just the clip where he was asked about Styles...why do people just assume that what they see is all there is? smh

Shady1 wrote:that wasn't the Cillian interview in it's entirety, it was just the clip where he was asked about Styles...why do people just assume that what they see is all there is? smh
Who is assuming that? By "people" - do you mean me? I know it's not the whole interview. I'm a huge Harry fan and I still think it is rude of interviewers to be questioning other actors about Harry during the actor's own premier or press event for the actor's own movie.

However, I am still very interested in what they have to say...

Funny: Skylark IX crewed by Harries

Let's hope our donations can help get Skylark IX restored.
http://www.saveskylark.com/
http://www.skylarkix.com/

Harry is now in LA. I hope that means he will be filming in LA, although LA is also one of his 3 main destinations since he has a house there.

Another interviewer asks Cillian about Harry (3rd one at least). I don't now the source publication/interview.

Poor. Cillian.