Dunkirk's Soundtrack

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Lord Shade wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:The thing is, those complete scores you're talking about weren't released officially. They were leaked. So it might not happen for every movie.
But I totally agree with you. I hope he puts the most important tracks on the official release. One thing that might help this time is that Dunkirk is the shortest film they've done together.
The Complete Score for Interstellar was released officially by Paramount on their Awards site.

http://www.paramountguilds.com/interstellar/score/

But that was an exception, yeah. Warners usually don't do that, because, you know, commercial interests.
Why does Paramount do it, do you know? I imagine it would hurt soundtrack sales when you offer it for free online, no?

okungnyo wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:The thing is, those complete scores you're talking about weren't released officially. They were leaked. So it might not happen for every movie.
But I totally agree with you. I hope he puts the most important tracks on the official release. One thing that might help this time is that Dunkirk is the shortest film they've done together.
The Complete Score for Interstellar was released officially by Paramount on their Awards site.

http://www.paramountguilds.com/interstellar/score/

But that was an exception, yeah. Warners usually don't do that, because, you know, commercial interests.
Why does Paramount do it, do you know? I imagine it would hurt soundtrack sales when you offer it for free online, no?
The music on their site is usually in not so good quality as released soundtracks on disks or in online stores, plus not so many people are aware of it, or have enough skills to be able to download it from their site.

I guess they've just calculated or proved practically that it doesn't hurt general sales.

The official cover of the soundtrack ;) Source: amazon.de

Absolutely love it. Can't wait for more details.

I guess that poster really is going to be the main one lol

Okay with it tho, it's a beauty

That is the weirdest choice for a main poster ever, but I love it! :gonf:

Oku
Innovator, spoiler warning on the tracklist, please!!

Nice, it has the tracklist in there!
1. The Mole
2. We Need Our Army Back
3. Shivering Soldier
4. Supermarine
5. The Tide
6. Regimental Brothers
7. Impulse
8. Home
9. The Oil
10. Variation 15 (Dunkirk)
11. End Titles
Last edited by Innovator on June 23rd, 2017, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

okungnyo wrote:Innovator, spoiler warning on the tracklist, please!!
Sure, I will put a spoiler warning in the one I posted in the Updates thread, but if you don't want to be spoiled about certain things, then you shouldn't enter certain threads. If we want to discuss the tracklist in the soundtrack thread, we shouldn't need to use spoiler warnings.