Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I looked at the solider walking some more. I don't think it is Harry or Hardy.

That soldier's line of drops includes a regular metal helmet, a rifle, and then the strapped on packs.

We believe Hardy is a pilot. He probably would not have a standard metal helmet or rifle unless he picked them up somewhere.
And Harry was never seen with a rifle or a metal helmet.

Chrolan wrote:Image

It begins.
Yes! Bring on the dumb-fucks!

ChristNolan wrote:
Cilogy wrote:really didn't expect it to be so frenetic

I was thinking the mood would be more like Shitstellar's teaser
It has been described since day one as an action thriller. I very much expected it to have the energy the teaser exudes. We're being put into a chaotic situation right from the start of the film. I do not expect any of the marketing to give off any semblance of sentimentalism.
i hope there's some room to breath, though

because i expect this to be more TDKR than Interstellar and the former didn't have my favorite pace

Where can I get the trailer in 4K?

-Vader

Re Indians - I know the had a casting call where they said they still had a need for Indian and Senegalese men. I posted it here on the forum somewhere.

The movie's official twitter @dunkirkmovie is following the cast members who have verified twitters:

Every shot of this trailer was stunning.

This trailer plays in IMAX. Multiple audible gasps as the DUNKIRK title hit. Generates genuine suspense over a minute, final shot recalls the best of Lean (and, yes, as Christnolan pointed out, Hitchcock). Cinematic bliss, really. Using the frame, physical action, and sound to convey power and intensity? More of that, please.

That shot in IMAX is going to be nuts.

-Vader

Now this is what I call a teaser. There is no IMAX cinemas in Norway, so I might have to jump on a flight to London or something next July.

Oh, I can't wait!! :o

I drop $12 to see Suicide Squad (probably the worst movie ever made) simply to see the Dunkrik trailer. Saw it and it was great. But then I get home and hit apple trailers on my apple tv and guess what? The Dunkirk trailer is there in glorious HD with my awesome surround speakers. Now I can't get over the fact that I paid money to see one of the worst movies ever to see the trailer when the trailer was sitting on my TV the entire time! :x