Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
What happened to the forecast of it being released at 22:30 CET? Wasn't that a thing? That would be 3 hours and 40 min from now... 5:30 EDT?

dormouse7 wrote:What happened to the forecast of it being released at 22:30 CET? Wasn't that a thing? That would be 3 hours and 40 min from now... 5:30 EDT?
Apparently that's only the case with online-only trailers. But let's hope.

TeddyBlass wrote:Remember when Nolan would put trailers online the Monday after its release in theaters on Friday? Let's hope we haven't returned to those days.
Well that would be inconvenient. I'm pretty sure we'll have a 4k bootleg by then

Is this the reason they refer to it as a "teaser"? Because they just want to mess with people's heads? It wouldn't surprise me if building the anticipation for this is all part of the plan and we're just letting them take advantage of our interest.

They just want to get everyone in full expectation mode. We're all just pawns in the game.

Go, Quickly! Save yourselves!

Shady1 wrote:Is this the reason they refer to it as a "teaser"? Because they just want to mess with people's heads? It wouldn't surprise me if building the anticipation for this is all part of the plan and we're just letting them take advantage of our interest.
Nah I'm pretty sure it's the teaser itself that is supposed to do the "teasing", not the drama surrounding it.

Forum Pro
Law
Yo guys 11min

Law wrote:Yo guys 11min
?

What????

Bale Fan wrote:
Shady1 wrote:Is this the reason they refer to it as a "teaser"? Because they just want to mess with people's heads? It wouldn't surprise me if building the anticipation for this is all part of the plan and we're just letting them take advantage of our interest.
Nah I'm pretty sure it's the teaser itself that is supposed to do the "teasing", not the drama surrounding it.
But, it's Nolan....so......how can you be sure?

Troll?