Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Quick confession, this morning when I first watched the leaked bit of the teaser
I thought the bodies on the beach where broken planes or sth :facepalm: I was so confused about you all talking about bodies lol. I'm pumped tho. THis is gonna be epic I can feel it in my little toe

WB should release this before the bootleg starts really circulating

I don't get why WB hasn't released it already, seriously, what's the purpose?

WB here.

You guys are right, uploading right now.

Here is a YouTube upload of the 30s bootleg -

Not sure if this was posted - a description of the trailer..

by soulsk8ter225
» 3 hours ago (Thu Aug 4 2016 01:16:23) Flag ▼ | Reply |
Caught a pre-screening of Suicide Squad in IMAX (digital IMAX, so LieMAX heh).

What you see on Twitter is pretty much it. You may have missed one wide shot before it. Every shot is using a steady cam. The film look is prevalent. It does have some more title cards, naming Christopher Nolan and says that he is the director of The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception and Interstellar.

One thing for certain: You thought Interstellar was loud? I don't think he's going to hold back on this one either. When the plane comes overhead in that final shot, holy crap be ready to plug your ears!
---
I can't remember it too well, just a constant "ticking" kind of sound. It was kind of cool. It stopped when it showed the final shot of the soldiers (reacting to something overhead, sure sounded like a plane or planes).

And the film look is so nice. Can't wait for Hoytema to get his cinematography Oscar in 2018. Hopefully more to come on that end!

Teaser have a very similarity to the Inception teaser.
But OMG.....
That scene of bodies lying on the ground
:o

Reaveybeach wrote:WB here.

You guys are right, uploading right now.

Thus far, I've had the strength to avoid the bootlegs AND the descriptions... Be proud of me.

Demelza wrote:Quick confession, this morning when I first watched the leaked bit of the teaser
I thought the bodies on the beach where broken planes or sth :facepalm: I was so confused about you all talking about bodies lol. I'm pumped tho. THis is gonna be epic I can feel it in my little toe
I thought they were dead whales. And i didn't second guess that assumption until you posted this saying they're bodies. :lol: