Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Just got a message from him:
"Actual footage from film is used, but no actors. Just setting tone and OH SO MEMORABLE. DAVID LEAN."

u2aerofan wrote:Just got a message from him:
"Actual footage from film is used, but no actors. Just setting tone and OH SO MEMORABLE. DAVID LEAN."
Meaning? Description?

Any action-y stuff?

-Vader

Fuck, there's no need for a bootleg at this point. It will (probably) be officially released tomorrow anyway.

u2aerofan wrote:Theater manager friend of mine in Texas JUST received the hard drive today. Because Nolan is a BOSS, he ships his trailers separately from the general shipment. Friend is about to screen it.
Awesome! Any chance we will be able to see it?

u2aerofan wrote:Just got a message from him:
Voice-over?

He says: "No voice over or narration - just text and TICKING." I'm trying not to delve into the details too much because I just have to see it on the big screen. But guys - it's a doozy and I definitely believe my friend. He said "OSCAR" ... if you knew him you'd know that's a big deal. Lol. :D

Wow... how much longer do we have to wait.

Will US theaters have a midnight show of Suicide Squad and show the trailer? Is it possible WB will post the trailer by midnight EST tonight?

u2aerofan wrote:He says: "No voice over or narration - just text and TICKING." I'm trying not to delve into the details too much because I just have to see it on the big screen. But guys - it's a doozy and I definitely believe my friend. He said "OSCAR" ... if you knew him you'd know that's a big deal. Lol. :D
You're a true saint.

Is a possible bootleg from your friend out of the question?

Yes. He could lose his job for that. Sorry friends.

Nolan won't release the trailer to the internet until probably Monday. There are a sizable audience of people who go to see his trailers attached to films just to see the trailer. But most Suicide Screenings start tomorrow at 6pm. :)