Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
LelekPL wrote:I think it's a REALLY good idea NOT to show the trailer today. It would have been buried by all the superhero stuff and familiar franchise news. If they wait a week, the internet will be theirs.
I agree.

ChristNolan wrote:Could it be attached to Bourne?
We'll know tomorrow if that's the case

I think Suicide Squad

I think so too.

Would be great to hear some of the score. I guess we'll get to see some of the main roles and some action shots or something. They've shot some pretty amazing stuff

it's most likely one of the two but i wouldn't be surprised if they just released it online over the coming days/weeks

It's only a week difference between Skwad and Bourne anyway - so yes in the next two weeks or so.
Michaelf2225 wrote:it's most likely one of the two but i wouldn't be surprised if they just released it online over the coming days/weeks
Of course they'll just release it online. the film placement is a guide to around when we should expect it online.

well yeah, what i mean is that if it's not with SS or Jason Bourne (i wouldn't be surprised since it's only a minute long teaser) it's gonna be online pretty soon

ChristNolan wrote:Could it be attached to Bourne?
I think, no. "Jason Bourne" is the release from Universal. Studios like to attach trailers to their own films (additional boost for box-office success of studios' releases).

What movie was the Interstellar teaser attached to actually? I can't remember. Was it The Hobbit?