Casting Speculation/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Nomis wrote:Dano has such a punchable face.
I believe that Wolverine agrees with you 8-)

As does Lukas Haas from Inception.

A leading trio of Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hardy and Rosamund Pike in a horror adventure might not be WB's idea for a summer blockbuster but it would be very nice. :gonf:

LelekPL wrote:
As does Lukas Haas from Inception.
No to me lol

Redmayne has the most punchable face in Hollywood so definitely don't wanna see him in a Nolan movie. And also can live without Hiddlestone so another 'no' from me.

I find Hiddleston a little overrated.

He is overrated.

I think, Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch don't have chances to be in new Nolan film because of their contracts with Walt Disney and Marvel. Warner Bros. are main distributors of DC and they will not be happy with promoting actors from another companies and francises.
The status of summer blockbuster and originality of fim (I think so) needs great actors, that's why I think main contenders are Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, Phoenix Joaquin. Or ol stuff: Bale, Di Caprio (but as for me it will not happen).

I predict Ryan Gosling to be cast as the lead. And if the Gos is too busy doing Blade Runner it will be Jake Gyllenhaal. I also think Matt Damon will be cast alongside Idris Elba and Michael Shannon.

MyCocaine wrote:I predict Ryan Gosling to be cast as the lead. And if the Gos is too busy doing Blade Runner it will be Jake Gyllenhaal. I also think Matt Damon will be cast alongside Idris Elba and Michael Shannon.
Yeah, Gyllenhaal is also contender with huge chances and Matt Damon too.